Voting

Monday, July 28, 2008

What would the world be like?



So, we had another wonderful rainy day. The kids spent the whole day playing trains until I couldn't take it anymore. They took turns torturing each other by running each other's train off of the track. I finally made them stop and we went shopping. I don't know why I do that to myself. Shopping with these two is starting to be next to impossible. I can't imagine three of them, but Scotty sure acts like two kids. I knew I was starting to go insane when I was yelling at the top of my lungs, down the isle at them, in the party store. I got everyone's attention. Everywhere we go, they know the names of my kids! However, we had things to get...like shoes and underpants. What would the world be like without superheros and sparkly shoes?

1 comment:

The Duckworth Family said...

Sarah is sure turning into quite the little lady! Well I should say tall lady! She is so pretty and I can't believe how tall she looks! Maliyah is still so small. Kyson has totally passed her up and now everywhere I go it looks like I either have twins, or people ask if Kyson is older. Funny