Voting

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Snow


So, I laughed really hard when I read Betsy's post about the snow day. Snow day, what is that? The new teacher I work with was really surprised when the principal told her not to expect any snow days. I think since Shane has worked for the district, we have had 2.5 days. One was a late start day. It has to be really bad to have a snow day. We are more likely to have ice days. I dread the days when we have ice skating rinks everywhere! It becomes bumper cars on the road. We had about one foot of snow come down the night before school on Monday. We just make sure the kids have all of their snow gear with them. I have to say how nice it is to have our own yard to play in! Even ESPN likes to play in the snow. We have a huge pile of snow in the cul de sac. One day we will go out and play on it. Do you remember King of the Hill!







No comments: