Voting

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Time Flies!!!!

My baby is 5 months old!

I never ceases to amaze me how fast time flies the older you get. Just yesterday, she fit on my chest. She hummed and purred like a little kitten. Now, she is squirmy, curious, full of smiles, and trying to grow up too fast. She has two bottom teeth- one more out than the other. Today, she rolled over for the first time- back to belly and then belly to back. She started to suck my banana and then bit a chunk off. I am sad that she is growing up so fast, yet, it is so exciting to see what she is going to do next. She is already forming her game plan to start crawling. World beware! WE LOVE YOU SHANNON! Thank you Heavenly Father for her!

I am famous for my millions of pictures. I am also famous for not being able to pick just one picture! Here is another slide show of her from birth to 5 months. I tried to pick pictures not already on the blog!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 5 months old already. Time really does fly. What a cutie. Miss you guys, and give Grammy a hug from us.

This Idaho Girl said...

They do grow sooooo fast! Love her dress. She is adorable.

The Duckworth Family said...

Sounds like she is progressing just like the first two! Full of energy curiosity and great motor skills! I can't believe Savannah will be 5 monhts next week as well. Although she has only rolled over once, has no teeth and is barely learning to hold toys. Sound like my kids? YUP! And I"M so happy only because with the three others I don't have time to deal with a busy baby! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy your time off with your beautiful little ones!

omer said...

شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي