Voting

Monday, August 4, 2008

Twilighter!!!



I am now not afraid to admit that I am a huge Twilight fan. I did in fact go to the Breaking Dawn book release party! My best friend, Pauline, went with me. We lost horribly in a tug-o-war contest. Pauline has a rope burn to prove it. Of course we were up against a few high school boys. I wonder if they actually read the book. Anyway, I had my book in hand at 12:25 am, Saturday morning. I finished Sunday morning at 5 am. I would have finished it sooner, but I couldn't totally neglect my kids for the whole day. It was sooooo good!! I can't say anymore since my friends haven't finished reading it yet. I have already reread so many chapters. If you get a chance, I recommend reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. It was so good, I read the first three books in a weekend! One of the best love stories ever!

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Okay, I'm dying to read it! My sister has an extra copy that she wants to send to me. I'm hesitant to start reading because I just want a whole day without my kids!

Smedley Family said...

karen!!! how are you girl! sarah is getting sooooo big, not the little kids club girl we used to know!! good to find you in the blog world!! keep in touch!

Amy said...

Karen! You crack me up! I have a friend up here who went to the party to get the book right away! Must be a great book... :)

The Duckworth Family said...

So it's funny to hear your comment about that book. I haven't read any of them, I don't have time to read for fun any more....oh well, but i heard that this new book was awful compared to the rest. so It's intersting to hear you say you loved it. It's been interesting judging the books completely from an outsiders view since I havne't met too many women, if any that haven't read them! I love being different (okay not always!)

Chris and Brittney said...

britt burned through the 2nd one on our cruise and is now working HARD through the 3rd one. I might have to take these books out back behind the bar and give them a good fight over my girl....