Voting

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

To Kindergarten we go....



Sarah is now in Kindergarten. I can't believe it! I cried all the way to school. I cried after I dropped her off in her classroom. I got to watch her stand in line, walk to her classroom, and hang up her coat. I even got to sit with her at lunch. It was fun to watch for her around the school. Sarah would smile and wave. I love having her at my school. She is the only one who can tie her shoe. Her teacher says that she is doing great.




Quote of the day: (Driving in the van passing a construction site)

"Mom, does the big bad wolf live around here?"

"NO, why?"

"Then why are they building that house out of bricks?"

1 comment:

This Idaho Girl said...

I remember when she was just a baby! Time goes so fast, and you're right, we're too young to be 30.