Voting

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


To all my friends, coworkers, and sisters, and my mom: Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you all had a good day!
Being a mom is the best! It is the most rewarding thing I have ever done. It is also the most difficult thing I have ever done! Of course, my kids are a combination of Shane and my genes. No wonder they are very smart, determined, hard-headed, creative, funny, and energetic kids! Oh yeah, they are pretty cute too! (I wish they would hold onto those blue eyes.)
They never cease to amaze me! I am so lucky!
PS... I am 8 months pregnant, so I look huge! I feel like I am 13 months pregnant!

1 comment:

The Duckworth Family said...

Hey Karen, hope you are feeling good. It was fun to see more pictures of the kids. They are certainly growing up! I keep wanting to slow mine down! I'm glad that I had Maliyah one more year here at home, I'm still not ready to send her away for full day! Hope things go well with baby and I can't wait to see pictures!