Voting

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Tooth...

Standing in Costco, I was wiping Sarah's mouth and checking her teeth when I noticed she had a tooth growing in behind her other teeth. I check her teeth a lot and I have no idea how I missed this tooth growing in. Well, this tooth is big and growing far behind the front teeth.

(Well, since the front tooth came out, the tooth is moving forward. However, it is pushing against the other incisor. She is going to need braces!)
See the tooth! It is behind the front right tooth.

Sarah does not like pain--any kind. Is there really any child who likes pain? Scott can handle some. After I wiggled it for a day and a half, I got it super loose. She got to pull it out.

She got it!

Shocked and I think a little grossed out.

1 tooth down, 20ish more to go?

Tooth Fairy came. She made it all worth it!
Inflation! 4 whole quarters!
(She won't let me touch the other teeth.
The dentist said we need to start working on
loosening the other front teeth.)

1 comment:

newsonsuz said...

That is so wierd. We are having the same issue with Naomi, the big teeth are all coming in behind. Jeremy has been telling her she is a shark, with more than one row of teeth. You just have to wiggle till they pop out, it took us about two weeks to get the first one out. Now we are working on number two.