Voting

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family pictures




It is time for a new family picture. The lighting wasn't bad. The tree colors were awesome! We used the timer on the camera, therefore, Shane or I had to run for it after we pushed the button. There is no perfect picture by my expectations. Some of the pictures weren't bad. We really had to bribe Scott to get him to hold still. Let me know which one you think is best.

I sacrificed myself for this picture. A few minutes before, I slipped on some you know what (my biggest pet peeve of dog owners!) and twisted my left ankle and my left knee landed on a rock. My knee is so sore. I can't go up and down the stairs or sit for long periods of time. Most of all, I can't kneel. This week at work will be really hard! Scott took this picture for us. He pushed the button and I cropped it.

5 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

You guys live in a beautiful place! I'm very impressed you captured everyone looking at the camera with the self timer. You should be proud.

Kristy said...

I love the colors. I like picture #2 the best. The one Scotty took of you two is great!

Chris and Brittney said...

I like the second one...Scotty is almost grinning in that one. I feel your hatred for dog poop...I hate stepping on it in the city! Nice pictures!

Kim said...

Great pictures you guys. I love the one scotty took. It is a great picture of both of you.

Jill said...

I can't decide if I like #2 or #3 better. Does my indecision help your indecision? The picture of the two of you is fantastic. It's my favorite.