Voting

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Best





Scotty got new church clothes and looked so cute! This is his first tie! He had his cowboy boots on. All day we tried to get him to not tuck his pants into his boots! When we picked him up from nursery, his pants were tucked into boots. We were so proud of our hillbilly son!

Since I never talk to anyone anymore, I thought I would give a quick update. We are doing well. I spent all day yesterday cleaning out the garage. Shane put up a ceiling fan. Thanks to the ____ people who built this wonderful place, it took all day to put it up. We are busy working and sleeping! I feel like that is all I do. Although, I was truly excited to find out that ASD fought the state and won, now making it so I don't have to videotape myself teaching. This was a newly state requirement for new teachers to change their professional teaching certificate from initial to professional. I am so relieved! It involved a lot of extra work! Shane is just as busy as I am. He is really enjoying our Wii. The kids love to play with him. Sometimes Sarah kicks his but in bowling and boxing. It is amazing how good she is!

Sarah is liking school. My favorite time with her is on the drive before and after school. She asks the best things! Our last conversation involved batteries, both big and small, in everything. She is very observant and insightful. She also created a matching game in her class. Her classmates try to compete against her, but she always wins. They cheer her on! She has a really good teacher!

Scotty is as crazy as ever. He is such a BOY. I could go on for days about the things he does. Oh, what a BOY! He is still very much into everything superhero related. These kids miss their grandparents and wish they would call! We are jealous of both sets and the fun they are having!



3 comments:

Kristy said...

So handsome! You're getting so big, Scottie!

This Idaho Girl said...

Scotty looks so tiny compared to Shane. I didn't know you went into teaching. I guess I thought you did social work or something like that.

The Duckworth Family said...

Hey! Not only in Scotty wearing a tie, but so is Shane! Way to go Karen! And even though your busy it would be fun to hear from you and talk if you ever have a minute. I usually can't get through if I try calling but I will if that's easier for you! love ya
Camille