Voting

Sunday, September 21, 2008

No Teeth Lost part 2!



When I stood in line to sign up for children, there was no disclaimer about all of the fighting, cuts, and blood. Tonight, my Sunday nap was cut short! Shane was hollering and the next thing I know, a bloody Scotty was coming through my door. Scott and Sarah were horsing around in Sarah's room. Something happened (we are getting conflicting stories) and Scott hit the side of the toy shelf. It seemed really deep, so off to the Emergency Room. Three hours later...the cut gets glued together. I love our medical system when an adult with a sprained ankle gets treated before a three-year-old with a split open head. Overall, Scotty did really well. Now, we just need to make it through the night. At least, no teeth (and thank goodness no eyes )were lost this time!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

OUCH!! Wow! I don't know what else to say. You guys should just rent a room permanently in the ER!

This Idaho Girl said...

He actually looks kind of proud of his battle wound. Who knew an older sister could do so much damage?