Voting

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mow today...Rain tomorrow

It finally stopped raining for a few hours that we finally got to mow the lawn. We got a great deal on the mower. This was the first time we mowed the lawn in our marriage and in our new house!I love the smell of fresh cut grass. I also remembered how much I hate the smell of dog poop. Keep in mind that I like dogs, however, I have a real distaste for owners who do not clean up after their animals... Anyway, the smell followed us into the house. I have a no shoes in the house rule, kind of an Alaskan thing. Well, Sarah was having one of those days where she cries over everything, and she proceeded to cry and throw a fit about how much it smelled in the house. So, I changed the garbage. A few minutes later, we discovered that Sarah was the culprit. She was the one who stepped in the freshly mowed dog poop and dragged it all over the house. She doesn't obey the shoe rule on a 'whenever I feel like it' basis. Putting it nicely, mom was not herself for the rest of the night.



No comments: